View Policies A - Z
Know the name of the document you are looking for?
Following is a master list (in alphabetical order, by title) of all policies and procedures. Jump to the relevant part of the alphabet by clicking an alphabetical character in the fast find index below. Each alphabetic grouping of documents is headed with the relevant letter of the alphabet, next to which you will find a "view summary descriptions" link. If you are not sure you have found the right policy, click this link to view the summary descriptions. These may help you determine if the document is the one you are after.
Don't know the name of the document you are looking for?
If you don't know the name of the document you are looking for, don't waste time browsing the list. The Policy Library has a dedicated Search Engine. Use it to search for documents related to your area of interest. You can search by topic (management area), keywords, partial titles and even do full text searches. You'll find a link to the search engine in the blue menu bar at the top of this page.
- Web Publishing policyThis policy relates to the manner in which the University's website will be developed, maintained, reviewed and managed.
- Web Publishing procedureThis Procedure relates to responsibility for overseeing the quality of web content and the maintenance of a register of Service Group Managers and Designated Web Managers for University internet and intranet sites published on the Deakin Domain and internet sites hosted on the Deakin Domain for third parties.
- Workforce Design and Planning policyThis Policy relates to the development and review of a University-wide model for workforce design and planning to support the University's mission and core commitments.
- Workloads and Hours of Work procedureThis Procedure provides information on Professional staff hours of work and overtime, and Professional and Academic staff workloads.
- Workplace Bullying policyThis Policy relates to the University's commitment to provide a working environment which is free from workplace bullying, to prevent workplace bullying and to respond appropriately to behaviour which may constitute workplace bullying.
- Workplace Bullying procedureThis Procedure provides all University staff and associates with information to assist in the prevention, identification and management of workplace bullying and to set out the process to deal with behaviour which may constitute workplace bullying.
- Workplace Relations policyThis Policy supports the eď¬€ective resolution of workplace relations matters in accordance with the Deakin University Enterprise Agreement 2017 and relevant policies and procedures.
- Workplace Relations procedureThis Procedure documents how to comply with the Workplace Relations policy and supports the effective resolution of workplace relations matters in accordance with the Enterprise Agreement and other relevant policies and procedures.