View Policies A - Z
Know the name of the document you are looking for?
Following is a master list (in alphabetical order, by title) of all policies and procedures. Jump to the relevant part of the alphabet by clicking an alphabetical character in the fast find index below. Each alphabetic grouping of documents is headed with the relevant letter of the alphabet, next to which you will find a "view summary descriptions" link. If you are not sure you have found the right policy, click this link to view the summary descriptions. These may help you determine if the document is the one you are after.
Don't know the name of the document you are looking for?
If you don't know the name of the document you are looking for, don't waste time browsing the list. The Policy Library has a dedicated Search Engine. Use it to search for documents related to your area of interest. You can search by topic (management area), keywords, partial titles and even do full text searches. You'll find a link to the search engine in the blue menu bar at the top of this page.
- Taxation policyThis Policy designates responsibility for ensuring the University's compliance with all legal requirements concerning the administration of taxation, the provision of relevant work instruction for heads of organisational areas and appropriate training and work instructions for staff.
- Taxation procedureThis Procedure provides guidance and instructions to staff on the administration of the range of taxes to which the University is subject.
- Teleworking policyThis Policy defines and governs the practice of teleworking which includes flexible work arrangements available to staff whose duties are deemed suitable (and may include one or more days per week away from the usual workplace). This Policy applies to all University staff whose work utilises ICT allowing for work to be conducted in environs other than their primary workplace.
- Teleworking procedureThis procedure provides a framework to formalise teleworking arrangements that entail regular periods away from the usual workplace so as to ensure safe and productive teleworking environment for the University and its staff.
- Travel policyThis policy relates to the exercise of an appropriate duty of care by the University towards staff travelling on its behalf and the University's expectations in relation to travel arrangements and supporting documentation.
- Travel procedureThis Procedure provides those staff travelling on the University's behalf with a clear and consistent understanding of the University's expectations in relation to travel, including the requirement for an accurate and complete travel log for approval, risk management, tax and insurance purposes.