View Policies A - Z
Know the name of the document you are looking for?
Following is a master list (in alphabetical order, by title) of all policies and procedures. Jump to the relevant part of the alphabet by clicking an alphabetical character in the fast find index below. Each alphabetic grouping of documents is headed with the relevant letter of the alphabet, next to which you will find a "view summary descriptions" link. If you are not sure you have found the right policy, click this link to view the summary descriptions. These may help you determine if the document is the one you are after.
Don't know the name of the document you are looking for?
If you don't know the name of the document you are looking for, don't waste time browsing the list. The Policy Library has a dedicated Search Engine. Use it to search for documents related to your area of interest. You can search by topic (management area), keywords, partial titles and even do full text searches. You'll find a link to the search engine in the blue menu bar at the top of this page.
- Recognition of Prior Service procedureThis Procedure outlines the processes involved in recognising prior service for staff new to the University and sets out antecedent institutions for the purpose of service awards.
- Recruitment of Staff procedureThis Procedure details the process of recruiting and employing staff at the University.
- Registration of University-Owned Business Names and Domain Names policyThis outlines the University's policy in relation to registering University-owned business names and domain names.
- Registration of University-Owned Business Names and Domain Names procedureThe Procedure outlines the necessary steps for registering a University owned business or domain name.
- Remuneration procedureThis Procedure outlines the components of remuneration for staff and the processes and approvals that apply.
- Research Conduct policyThis Policy outlines the standards of conduct and performance required of all those engaged in research at the University and applies to all research undertaken by staff and students.
- Research Conference Attendance (Academic Staff) procedureThis Procedure outlines the application and approval process for Academic staff seeking to attend research conferences.
- Research Data and Primary Materials Management procedureThis Procedure outlines the requirements for responsible management of research data (including data documentation and metadata) and primary research materials, in compliance with the Australian Code for the Responsible Conduct of Research (the Code).
- Research in Honours and Coursework Units procedureThis Procedure outlines the requirements for research conducted in Bachelor Honours Degrees and coursework units.
- Research Integrity Breaches procedureThis Procedure documents the processes that apply to handling allegations and instances of breaches to the Australian Code for the Responsible Conduct of Research (the Code).
- Research Repository procedureThis Procedure establishes the process for maintaining a system for the accurate and up-to-date recording of published research and scholarly outputs of staff and research students.
- Restricted Areas policyThis Procedure relates to the restriction of access to, and use of, parts of the University's premises in order to protect sensitive material, safeguard its property and reputation, and/or maintain the safety of staff, students and visitors.
- Reviews procedureThis procedure relates to the initiation and conduct of a formal review by the University of an organisational area or area of activity for the purpose of quality assurance and improvement. It does not apply to evaluations conducted by the Internal Audit function or others as defined.
- Reward and Recognition policyThis Procedure relates to the recognition of staff for significant achievement and positive contribution to the achievement of the University's strategic, teaching and research goals.
- Risk and Compliance Management policyThis policy relates to the development of a coordinated University-wide approach to the management of risk and positions the University to meet its compliance obligations through the institution of risk management and compliance measures consistent with policy and legislative, regulatory and reporting obligations.
- Risk Management procedureThis procedure outlines the process for risk management that is aimed at managing adverse effects on the University achieving its objectives while realising opportunities. It applies throughout the University.