View Policies A - Z
Know the name of the document you are looking for?
Following is a master list (in alphabetical order, by title) of all policies and procedures. Jump to the relevant part of the alphabet by clicking an alphabetical character in the fast find index below. Each alphabetic grouping of documents is headed with the relevant letter of the alphabet, next to which you will find a "view summary descriptions" link. If you are not sure you have found the right policy, click this link to view the summary descriptions. These may help you determine if the document is the one you are after.
Don't know the name of the document you are looking for?
If you don't know the name of the document you are looking for, don't waste time browsing the list. The Policy Library has a dedicated Search Engine. Use it to search for documents related to your area of interest. You can search by topic (management area), keywords, partial titles and even do full text searches. You'll find a link to the search engine in the blue menu bar at the top of this page.
- Health, Wellbeing and Safety policyThis Policy outlines the University's support and encouragement of a safe work culture and the provision and maintenance of an environment and work practices that are safe and without risks to health. It applies to staff, contractors, students and visitors.
- Higher Degrees by Research (HDR) Academic Progress procedureThis Procedure outlines the process for the monitoring of academic progress for higher degree by research (HDR) students.
- Higher Degrees by Research (HDR) Admission, Selection and Enrolment procedureThis Procedure outlines the admission, selection and enrolment processes for candidates for higher degrees by research (HDR). It does not apply to degrees by coursework or higher doctoral degrees.
- Higher Degrees by Research (HDR) Assessment procedureThis Procedure outlines the assessment processes for higher degrees by research (HDR). It does not apply to masters or doctoral degrees by coursework or higher doctoral degrees.
- Higher Degrees by Research (HDR) Partnership procedureThe Procedure sets out the requirements for establishing and managing partnerships for the delivery of higher degrees by research (HDRs) between Deakin University and one or more partner institutions.
- Higher Degrees by Research (HDR) policyThis Policy outlines the principles and responsibilities of the University in offering higher degrees by research (HDR). It applies to candidates for HDR, their supervisors, faculties and University administrators.
- Higher Degrees by Research (HDR) Scholarships procedureThis Procedure outlines the requirements for scholarships awarded according to the Research Training Program (RTP) and Deakin University Postgraduate Research Scholarship (DUPRS).
- Higher Degrees by Research (HDR) Supervision procedureThis Procedure outlines the processes involved for academic staff in the supervision of candidates for higher degrees by research (HDR) awards. It applies to academic staff who are supervising or who intend to supervise candidates for higher degrees by research (HDR) awards.
- Higher Doctorates procedureThe Higher Doctorates procedure outlines the process for the University in admitting, assessing and examining candidates for the award of Higher Doctorate.
- Higher Education Courses Approval and Review procedureThis Procedure applies to higher education award and non-award courses offered by the University and documents the higher education courses approval and review processes.
- Higher Education Courses policyThis Policy governs the design, development, approval and review of the University's higher education award and non-award courses.
- Honorary Appointments procedureThis Procedure documents the steps required to make an Honorary Appointment to the University.
- Honorary Degrees procedureThis Procedure documents the information to members of the University community on nominating persons for Honorary Degrees of the University.