View Policies A - Z
Know the name of the document you are looking for?
Following is a master list (in alphabetical order, by title) of all policies and procedures. Jump to the relevant part of the alphabet by clicking an alphabetical character in the fast find index below. Each alphabetic grouping of documents is headed with the relevant letter of the alphabet, next to which you will find a "view summary descriptions" link. If you are not sure you have found the right policy, click this link to view the summary descriptions. These may help you determine if the document is the one you are after.
Don't know the name of the document you are looking for?
If you don't know the name of the document you are looking for, don't waste time browsing the list. The Policy Library has a dedicated Search Engine. Use it to search for documents related to your area of interest. You can search by topic (management area), keywords, partial titles and even do full text searches. You'll find a link to the search engine in the blue menu bar at the top of this page.
- Gender Equity in Research policyThis Policy seeks to address the known barriers experienced by researchers who are also primary carers and provides a range of measures targeted at these staff to assist them in progressing their careers and growing their research at Deakin.
- Gifts and Hospitality Acceptance policyThis Policy outlines the responsibility of staff to declare gifts and hospitality offered in relation to the conduct of University business. It applies to all staff and associates but also details circumstances where this may not apply.
- Gifts and Sponsorship policyThis Policy outlines the proactive and co-ordinated approach taken by the University to fundraising, donations and sponsorship, consistent with the University's strategic objectives and core commitments.
- Gifts and Sponsorship procedureThis Procedure applies to the acceptance, recording and recognition of gifts sponsorships to the University and is pursuant to the Gifts ad Sponsorship Policy.
- Government and Political Engagement policyThis policy recognises the importance of developing and maintaining positive relationships with all levels of government. It outlines the University's position in relation to engagement with government, political parties, politicians and their representatives and applies to all University staff and associates.