View Policies A - Z
Know the name of the document you are looking for?
Following is a master list (in alphabetical order, by title) of all policies and procedures. Jump to the relevant part of the alphabet by clicking an alphabetical character in the fast find index below. Each alphabetic grouping of documents is headed with the relevant letter of the alphabet, next to which you will find a "view summary descriptions" link. If you are not sure you have found the right policy, click this link to view the summary descriptions. These may help you determine if the document is the one you are after.
Don't know the name of the document you are looking for?
If you don't know the name of the document you are looking for, don't waste time browsing the list. The Policy Library has a dedicated Search Engine. Use it to search for documents related to your area of interest. You can search by topic (management area), keywords, partial titles and even do full text searches. You'll find a link to the search engine in the blue menu bar at the top of this page.
- Facilities Management procedureThis procedure relates to the University's physical environment, including strategic asset management, facilities planning, space utilisation, maintenance, signage and leasing or licensing space.
- Financial Delegations policyThis Policy sets out the financial delegations authorised by University Council that have application throughout the University.
- Fixed Assets Management policyThis Policy outlines how the University procures, manages, documents and controls its Fixed Assets. It applies across the University.
- Fixed Assets Management procedureThis Procedure outlines the steps required to ensure that the University can effectively procure, manage, document and control its fixed assets.
- Flexible Work Arrangements procedureThis Procedure documents the processes for making flexible working arrangements.
- Fraud and Corruption Prevention and Control policyThis Policy relates to the prevention, reporting and investigation of possible fraud and corrupt behaviour and states the willingness of the University to report suspected instances to the appropriate legal and regulatory authorities.
- Fraud and Corruption Prevention and Control procedureThis procedure relates to the implementation of the University's internal control framework that covers fraud and corruption prevention, detection and reporting.