View Policies A - Z
Know the name of the document you are looking for?
Following is a master list (in alphabetical order, by title) of all policies and procedures. Jump to the relevant part of the alphabet by clicking an alphabetical character in the fast find index below. Each alphabetic grouping of documents is headed with the relevant letter of the alphabet, next to which you will find a "view summary descriptions" link. If you are not sure you have found the right policy, click this link to view the summary descriptions. These may help you determine if the document is the one you are after.
Don't know the name of the document you are looking for?
If you don't know the name of the document you are looking for, don't waste time browsing the list. The Policy Library has a dedicated Search Engine. Use it to search for documents related to your area of interest. You can search by topic (management area), keywords, partial titles and even do full text searches. You'll find a link to the search engine in the blue menu bar at the top of this page.
- Bequests procedureThis policy recognises that the University serves as an important resource for the educational, economic, cultural and social development of Victorian, Australian and international communities.
- Breach Management procedureThis Procedure sets out the University‚Äôs approach to the identification, containment, investigation, remediation, reporting and recording of a breach of all applicable laws, University statutes, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Budget policyThis policy articulates the principles by which money is allocated within the University.
- Business Continuity policyThis Policy outlines the guiding principles under which business continuity is to be developed, implemented and managed to enable the University to establish and maintain an effective level of preparedness to respond to incidents that disrupt normal operations.
- Business Continuity procedureThis Procedure explains how to comply with the Business Continuity Policy.
- Business Expenses policyThis Policy promotes the proper stewardship of University funds by setting out the requirements that are applicable to staff, associates and students for incurring Business Expenses.
- Business Expenses Reimbursement procedureThis Procedure outlines the criteria and process for the reimbursement of expenses to eligible fixed term and continuing University staff in a range of circumstances.