Welcome to Deakin's Policy Library
Here you will find the University's approved policies and procedures.
Deakin University is committed to a policy framework that best reflects our value of inclusion and provides a safe and supportive environment for all staff and students. This includes Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people of diverse genders, sex and sexualities, people with disability, people of all ages and socio-economic status and people from diverse cultural backgrounds and religions.
View A - Z: View all policies and procedures in alphabetical order, by title.
Search: Search for a policy or procedure in the database.
Can't find what you're looking for? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 524 78534.
Information about processes for developing and writing policies and procedures can be found here.
- Web Publishing policyThis policy relates to the manner in which the University's website will be developed, maintained, reviewed and managed.
- Web Publishing procedureThis Procedure relates to responsibility for overseeing the quality of web content and the maintenance of a register of Service Group Managers and Designated Web Managers for University internet and intranet sites published on the Deakin Domain and internet sites hosted on the Deakin Domain for third parties.
- Workplace Adjustments procedureThe Workplace Adjustments procedure details the process for staff and prospective staff to request and implement workplace adjustments to accommodate a disability or medical condition.
- Workplace Bullying policyThis Policy relates to the University's commitment to provide a working environment which is free from workplace bullying, to prevent workplace bullying and to respond appropriately to behaviour which may constitute workplace bullying.
- Workplace Bullying procedureThe Workplace Bullying Procedure provides all University staff and associates with information to assist in the prevention, identification and management of workplace bullying and to set out the process to deal with behaviour which may constitute workplace bullying.
- Workplace Relations policyThe Workplace Relations Policy supports the eď¬€ective resolution of workplace relations matters in accordance with the Deakin University Enterprise Agreement 2017 and relevant policies and procedures.