Welcome to Deakin's Policy Library
Here you will find the University's approved policies and procedures.
View A - Z: View all policies and procedures in alphabetical order, by title.
Search: Search for a policy or procedure in the database.
Can't find what you're looking for? Email email@example.com or phone 524 79350
Information about processes for developing and writing policies and procedures can be found here.
- Web Publishing policyThis policy relates to the manner in which the University's website will be developed, maintained, reviewed and managed.
- Web Publishing procedureThis procedure relates to responsibility for overseeing the quality of web content and the maintenance of a register of Service Group Managers and Designated Web Managers for University internet and intranet sites published on the Deakin Domain and internet sites hosted on the Deakin Domain for third parties.
- Work Arrangements policyThis Policy relates to the University providing fair and reasonable work arrangements that optimise organisational productivity and allow staff to balance their work and personal responsibilities.
- Workforce Design and Planning policyThis Policy relates to the development and review of a University-wide model for workforce design and planning to support the University's mission and core commitments.
- Workloads and Hours of Work procedureThis Procedure provides information on general staff hours of work and overtime, and general and academic staff workloads.
- Workplace Bullying policyThis Policy relates to the University's commitment to provide a working environment which is free from workplace bullying, to prevent workplace bullying and to respond appropriately to behaviour which may constitute workplace bullying.
- Workplace Bullying procedureThis Procedure provides all University staff and associates with information to assist in the prevention, identification and management of workplace bullying and to set out the process to deal with behaviour which may constitute workplace bullying.
- Workplace Relations policyThis Policy relates to the promotion of a workplace culture that encourages the prompt, effective (and ideally local) resolution of any issue arising out of employment at the University in accordance with the University's industrial instruments and relevant policies and procedures.
- Workplace Relations procedureThis Procedure documents how to comply with the Workplace Relations Policy and makes reference to issues of change management and industrial action.