Welcome to Deakin's Policy Library
Here you will find the University's approved policies and procedures.
Note: As a result of the introduction of new University legislation on 1 January 2021 all documents in the Policy Library are currently under review. To the extent of any inconsistency between any documents in the Policy Library and the new legislation, the new legislation prevails.
Deakin University is committed to a policy framework that best reflects our value of inclusion and provides a safe and supportive environment for all staff and students. This includes Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people of diverse genders, sex and sexualities, people with disability, people of all ages and socio-economic status and people from diverse cultural backgrounds and religions.
View A - Z: View all policies and procedures in alphabetical order, by title.
Search: Search for a policy or procedure in the database.
Can't find what you're looking for? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 524 78534.
Information about processes for developing and writing policies and procedures can be found here.
- Web Publishing policyThis policy relates to the manner in which the University's website will be developed, maintained, reviewed and managed.
- Web Publishing procedureThis Procedure relates to responsibility for overseeing the quality of web content and the maintenance of a register of Service Group Managers and Designated Web Managers for University internet and intranet sites published on the Deakin Domain and internet sites hosted on the Deakin Domain for third parties.
- Workloads and Hours of Work procedureThis Procedure provides information on Professional staff hours of work and overtime, and Professional and Academic staff workloads.
- Workplace Bullying policyThis Policy relates to the University's commitment to provide a working environment which is free from workplace bullying, to prevent workplace bullying and to respond appropriately to behaviour which may constitute workplace bullying.
- Workplace Bullying procedureThis Procedure provides all University staff and associates with information to assist in the prevention, identification and management of workplace bullying and to set out the process to deal with behaviour which may constitute workplace bullying.
- Workplace Relations policyThis Policy supports the eď¬€ective resolution of workplace relations matters in accordance with the Deakin University Enterprise Agreement 2017 and relevant policies and procedures.
- Workplace Relations procedureThis Procedure documents how to comply with the Workplace Relations policy and supports the effective resolution of workplace relations matters in accordance with the Enterprise Agreement and other relevant policies and procedures.