Welcome to Deakin's Policy Library
Here you will find the University's approved policies and procedures.
View A - Z: View all policies and procedures in alphabetical order, by title.
Search: Search for a policy or procedure in the database.
Can't find what you're looking for? Email email@example.com or phone 524 79350
Information about processes for developing and writing policies and procedures can be found here.
- Leave and Public Holidays procedureThis Procedure provides information on Deakin's leave and public holiday arrangements. This Procedure does not apply to casual staff, except where there is an express reference to casual staff entitlements.
- Leaving Deakin procedureThis Procedure outlines the administrative requirements associated with ceasing employment with the University in a range of circumstances.
- Library Conditions of Use procedureThis procedure governs the use of Library facilities and materials, the conduct of users and compliance with copyright and licence requirements governing the use of resources.
- Library Donations procedureThis procedure relates to the circumstances and criteria under which the Library will accept donations.
- Library policyThis Policy relates to the collection of, and access to, Library material that supports the teaching, learning and research activities of the University. It includes conditions of use of Library facilities and material.