Welcome to Deakin's Policy Library
Here you will find the University's approved policies and procedures.
View A - Z: View all policies and procedures in alphabetical order, by title.
Search: Search for a policy or procedure in the database.
Can't find what you're looking for? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 524 79350
Information about processes for developing and writing policies and procedures can be found here.
- Gender Equity in Research policyThis Policy seeks to address the known barriers experienced by researchers who are also primary carers and provides a range of measures targeted at these staff to assist them in progressing their careers and growing their research at Deakin.
- Gender Transition procedureThis Procedure sets out how the University supports students and staff undertaking a gender transition.
- Gifts and Hospitality Acceptance policyThis Policy outlines the responsibility of staff to declare gifts and hospitality offered in relation to the conduct of University business. It applies to all staff and associates but also details circumstances where this may not apply.
- Gifts and Sponsorship policyThis Policy outlines the proactive and co-ordinated approach taken by the University to fundraising, donations and sponsorship, consistent with the University's strategic objectives and core commitments.
- Gifts and Sponsorship procedureThis Procedure applies to the acceptance, recording and recognition of gifts sponsorships to the University and is pursuant to the Gifts ad Sponsorship Policy.
- Government and Political Engagement policyThis Policy recognises the importance of developing and maintaining positive relationships with all levels of government. It outlines the University's position in relation to engagement with government, political parties, politicians and their representatives and applies to all University staff and associates.