Welcome to Deakin's Policy Library
Here you will find the University's approved policies and procedures.
Note: As a result of the introduction of new University legislation on 1 January 2021 all documents in the Policy Library are currently under review. To the extent of any inconsistency between any documents in the Policy Library and the new legislation, the new legislation prevails.
Deakin University is committed to a policy framework that best reflects our value of inclusion and provides a safe and supportive environment for all staff and students. This includes Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people of diverse genders, sex and sexualities, people with disability, people of all ages and socio-economic status and people from diverse cultural backgrounds and religions.
View A - Z: View all policies and procedures in alphabetical order, by title.
Search: Search for a policy or procedure in the database.
Can't find what you're looking for? Email email@example.com or phone 524 78534.
Information about processes for developing and writing policies and procedures can be found here.
- Flexible Work Arrangements policyThis Flexible Work Arrangements policy outlines the University's commitment flexible work arrangements that promote and create an inclusive and positive work environment benefiting staff and the University.
- Flexible Work Arrangements procedureThe Flexible Work Arrangements procedure outlines the range of flexible work arrangements available at the University and the processes for requesting and approving these flexibilities.
- Fraud and Corruption Prevention and Control policyThe Fraud and Corruption Prevention and Control Policy relates to the prevention, reporting and investigation of possible fraud and corrupt behaviour and states the willingness of the University to report suspected instances to the appropriate legal and regulatory authorities.
- Fraud and Corruption Prevention and Control procedureThe Fraud and Corruption Prevention and Control procedure relates to the implementation of the University's internal control framework that covers fraud and corruption prevention, detection and reporting.
- Freedom of Speech policyThis Policy establishes a framework that serves the Victorian, Australian and international communities and the public interest by promoting critical and free enquiry, informed intellectual discourse and respectful public debate within the University and wider society.